To become an outstanding English Language Education program in West Kalimantan, producing quality educators with scientific knowledge, morality, and competitiveness at the local, national, and international levels.
Our goals are to:
- Provide an efficient undergraduate program in English language education to produce graduates recognized at the national level.
- Deliver quality education and teaching to produce graduates who are knowledgeable, scientific, and have good character.
- Conduct innovative and creative research and development in the field of English language education to become a reference in the field.
- Provide community services through the application of science and technology in the field of English language education.
- Establish institutional collaborations in the field of English language education, both nationally and internationally.
- Communicate with alumni to improve the quality and performance of the English Language Education program.
- Uphold and participate in the development of academic, moral, and ethical values to build the character of students in the West Kalimantan region.